Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

assignment #6

My literacy paper, the purpose of the paper was to show my experience as a writer from when I was placed into ESL class in grammar school to having a son my sophomore year of high school. My audience was just the teacher herself, didn't really have a specific person or group I intended to target. My tone was passive in a way to being annoyed in my ESL class.

As for my ad, I specifically picked a anti-nike ad. The purpose of it is to show people what nike sweatshops do to people in third world countries. Im not really sure who the audience is, business people, anti-nike groups, teenagers itself, it can be many. The tone shows hatred towards nike by having the kid urinate on the wall having Nike logo. The genre in this is not the typical ad you see for Nike. Completely against it.

Both papers have nothing in common. They are different types of paper with different approaches in how to start and how to structure the paper

No comments:

Post a Comment